Our School Values
- We believe in training the individual for their unique calling and destiny in God. Ephesians 1:4-5
- To provide each individual student with a Biblical, Spirit-filled education that will give them a solid foundation for the rest of their lives.
- To train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- To allow each student the opportunity to be developed at all levels:
- We believe in family as a foundation in individual’s lives, the life of the church and society at large. We promote quality family time and encourage each student to complete their goals in the allocated time at school, thus not having work to complete at home.
- We believe in developing and rewarding good character as a greater priority than talent – emphasis on honesty, integrity and Biblical character.
- We believe in the active power of the whole God-Head
(Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
- We value team and believe that all students should learn how to function as part of a team; this interaction must be with both their immediate age group, as well as age groups younger or older than the student and thus a group dynamic will be fostered throughout the student’s education.
- We believe that a secure, loving and nurturing environment is vital for child development.
- We believe that parents are the most important people in the development of their child and that God has given a clear mandate for the training of children to fathers and mothers. Ephesians 6:4; Proverbs 1:8.
- We believe that the foundation years of a child’s life are the most important for training and thus a child must be trained according to the pattern of the Word of God rather than the pattern of the world.
- We believe that Jesus is coming back for a ‘bride without spot or blemish’ and that our children must be guided in holiness, righteousness and truth in order for them to be a part of that glorious day.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Estcourt Christian Academy believes in:
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin.
- The One God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created man by a direct and immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need for regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone by faith alone, and the resurrection of all to life or damnation.
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.